How to Write on Best Reviewer
The Internet loves “Top 10” and “Top 5” and “Top Whatever Lists.” Best Reviewer is a place to create those lists. Unsure how to get started? Problem solved.
Why would you want to write on Best Reviewer?
- You can use Best Reviewer to drive traffic to your online writing. For example, you could write a list called “Top 10 Articles by Chris Hugh”. In fact, I suggest you do. I know I'd like to read it.
- You can also create lists to drive traffic to your online store. “Top 10 Products from Chris Hugh’s Amazon Store” would be another worthy pursuit.
- You can create any type of top ten list as long as it fits the content rules of the site. This site is strict, and I suggest you know the content rules very, very well.
1. Get an account
It might take a few days to get an account. Please click here to use my Best Reviewer referral tracker to sign up. I'll get a little commission if you do.
2. Read the Content Policies
Best Reviewer is very strict. If you screw up, you’re out, no second chances. Here’s a link to Best Reviewer's content policies. You really need to read this. I’d copy and paste it here, but I don’t copy and paste other people’s work.
And that’s one more rule on Best Reviewers: you can’t cut and paste from anywhere else onto Best Reviewer. They’ll close your account for that. No warning, no appeal. I also suggest you read their FAQ.
3. Start Writing Your Top X List of Whatever
Login and look to the upper left of your screen. Click on “start a new top list.” Just follow the directions there.
And that’s it.
Here's a link to Top 8 Products for Cats.